As 2010 draws to a close, year-end reviews become popular.
- We’re all told to take a cold, hard look at where we are and where we need to go.
- Businesses are encouraged to examine where they can make marginal changes to improve their bottom line.
- Individuals are urged to pick one, small change that they can implement to reduce stress and enjoy life more.
What about the big picture: the essential things you already know you must do, but somehow don’t get done?
- You know that your family business needs to create a succession plan, but you don’t know how to start the discussion, in the family or in the business.
- You know that you need to have a conversation with your family about your estate planning priorities and decisions.
- You know that you need to talk with your elderly parents about challenging topics related to aging.
I can help you with these conversations. Ask me how. Always a complimentary, confidential, initial consultation.